Commitment to Cleanliness and Social Distancing Standards
When you are ready to travel again, Vintage Grand Hotel will be ready to welcome you. The wellbeing and taking care of our guests and employees at Vintage Grand Hotel a part of our core values and remain our top priority during these difficult times that the hospitality industry is facing.
Vintage Grand Hotel has implemented a series of protective measures to welcome back travelers from all around the world. Measurements undertaken include the usage of protective masks, daily temperature checks and extensive hygiene training for all colleagues, strict social distancing across all areas of the hotel including the pool and gym, tripling fresh air in the public areas, sanitization fogging – up to three times a day– and strict lift etiquettes to ensure guests safety. We already have a well-established culture in this area, which is delivered in conjunction with our long-standing partners and world leaders in their field - diversely.
Our management and employees make sure to follow and be on top of the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean, and comfortable.
S t a y S a f e & S t a y H e a l t h y!!!
Hotel Reception and Lobby
- Temperature check at the entrance is mandatory for all the guests.
- Sanitization desk set up at the entrance and hand sanitizing stations are placed at the entrances, front desks, restaurants, spa, fitness centers, meeting spaces, mini-mart, and lift landing areas.
- Entrance doors and lobby furniture are regularly wiped and cleaned.
- Guest luggage and hotel luggage carts are sanitized regularly.
- Signage is placed in the lobby reminding guests to follow social distancing protocol.
- Staff is wearing all the protective gears such as masks, gloves, and are washing hands frequently, utilizing hand sanitizer, wiping down desk and areas often touched, especially iPads and room keys.
- The elevator floor is marked with signs to maintain the appropriate social distance and the elevators that can be touched are regularly sanitized by housekeeping associates.
- Hotel vehicles for guests are being disinfected: steering wheel, door handles, and seats.
Rooms and Apartments
- All the rooms are equipped with QR coded minibar and room service menus that can be accessed through a mobile device.
- Complete room disinfection including hot touch-points with DHA approved and certified chemicals.
- After every departure, room linen is completely removed in biodegradable bags to prevent cross-contamination and is disinfected in our own laundry with certified chemicals.
- High touchpoints across all floors and in the rooms like – Door handle, minibar handle, TV remote, chair handles, telephone, bathroom handle, shower handle, toilet seat cover, health faucet, washbasin tap, etc. are disinfected and sanitized regularly.
- Frequent cleaning of public areas with the electrostatic fogging machine.
- Housekeeping associates use masks and gloves while cleaning the guest room and are available upon request.
- A Safe sanitization sticker is placed and sealed after every cleaning.
Food and Beverage
- All the restaurant entrance areas, door handles, light switches, tables, and chairs are sanitized after every usage, followed by a minimum of 3 meters separation away from each other in all the restaurants.
- Paper menus are eliminated and guests are encouraged to access them through a QR code on their mobile device.
- Associates maintain 2 feet distance while taking the orders and ensure to use disposable paper napkins and wear masks and gloves regularly.
- Contactless room service that includes specially packed food delivered right to the doorstep.
- Floors and carpets are regularly vacuumed and steamed.
- Cooks, Chefs, Stewards, and all the other teammates wash hands and sanitize thoroughly before putting gloves on.
- All workstations and high-touch surfaces, such as stoves, ovens, coffee machines, dishwasher machines, etc. are cleaned and disinfected every hour.
- Stewards wash hands, disinfect, and put-on new gloves after touching the garbage, after sweeping, and after mopping floors
SPA and Wellness
- All spa and wellness staff wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Linen is disposed of immediately to the Laundry.
- All the touchpoints are disinfected once every hour.
- All gym equipment’s handles and seat covers are disinfected after every usage.
- The Ghaya Fitness center is cleaned 3 times a day and checked hourly to disinfect equipment and are deep cleaned using an electrostatic sprayer.
- Guests are requested to carry their own water bottles, towels, and mats
- The space between equipment is increased to ensure proper social distancing.
- Pool Chlorine (1.5 to 3PPM) and PH (7.2 to 7.8) levels are maintained at all times.
- Loungers are sanitized after every guest's use.
- Pool deck seating is marked to indicate at least six feet of separation between groups of guests and is sanitized regularly.
- Advance bookings are required for pool and gym usage in order to maintain limited capacity at all times.